When I first started to work in the field of digital marketing then, off page optimization was the main subject however, it is still main subject but some sort of hard for an startup company. It is not easy to understand the things in field of SEO as what goes perfect and what will be not and it is also not wrong to say, it is completely challenging field due to huge competition. Therefore, in this article, we are going to talk about – Is Off Page Optimization Still Works?
Yes, obviously, it still works. Off Page Optimization is an unique technique to share your website to third party websites. It is the way to share your website’s contents, images, videos and everything. Third Party websites, in the mean, we can say – Sharing it to social sites, directory submission sites, press release submission web-sites, social bookmarking sites, wikis and all other non commercial sites sharing, Blogging (Guest Posting), Articles Submission Websites, Photo Sharing Sites, Video Sharing Sites, Profile Posting, Comment Posting, Search Engine Submission, Site-map and RSS Feed Submission.
Now, the perfect question is – how to do correct off page optimization for your site so that your website doesn’t get penalized? Some serious steps you need to consider to save and increase your organic traffic as –
- Always publish original, grammatical error free, 500 words minimum content and add only single link to your website whether you can add it on particular keyword or with the Author Bio section. If you want to add one more link then, increase the size of your content with 300+ words additionally.
- Select proper title and content relevant to your business.
- If you are doing SEO Link Building (Blogging) or sharing your content with any other website then, always check high metrics before to add your content there. High metrics websites, in the mean, we want to say – each site should have Domain Authority (DA) above 30, Page Authority Above 30, Trust Flow above 15 and Citation Flow above 15. It is also important to publish your contents on relevant competitors sites or relevant theme websites. It will create an unique impression for your website by search engines so that your organic traffic will boost up.
- Publish your contents with high metrics 2.0 websites.
- Create your website’s videos, you can create your team videos, product or services videos or any other type of business related videos and launch it with youtube, dailymotion and all other video streaming websites.
- Post questions or answers on Quora or other similar websites. It will be good if you show correct path to other visitors for their success and it may also help you to increase your business.
- You can use other different type of classified ad networks to post your free ads and increase your business.
In conclusion, yes, off-page optimization is still really important and you should keep challenging to get your goal. It takes time for you to get result but, result will be 100%, start to keep passion rather than negative thoughts about digital marketing.
If you have any query or feedback regarding this article then, please let us know without any hesitation…
Author Bio: I am Bhavesh from TechKoW.com, we Provides Development and Marketing Services. Perfect SEO, SMO, SMM, CRM to Increase Your Website’s Traffic and Rankings in the Search Engines Pages. Increase Your Sales and Services by Today with Us.